1. The most powerful sensation during the walk – I think that the most powerful sensation during the walk was experiencing the fresh, mildly chilly, fall air and hearing the serenity of nature.
  2. Have I ever been on the path before – Yes, I have ventured onto the path before but when I experienced it, the path was not as peaceful and beautiful, it was more rushed and blurry rather than calm and beautiful.
  3. Hear on the walk – I head the wind blowing through the leaves on the trees and I heard the birds singing in the trees.
  4. Smell on the walk – I smelled the fresh scent of outdoors rather than the stinky inside of the High School, and the smell of the flowers by the football field.
  5. Think on the walk – I thought of how nice this path was and how we do not get to experience it in any other class.
  6. Feel on the walk – I felt relaxed and calm during the walk, there was no urgency to do anything and all feelings of stress from school had dissipated.
  7. Compare to Taoism – This walk can be compared to Taoism because of the peace and serenity of the walk and how nature took over all feelings almost telling the mind what to think and the body what to feel.